With our workbook, children gradually advance from learning properties of circles to calculating the surface area and volume of various shapes. By comprehensively applying geometry and measurement skills to practice scale drawing, your child will feel accomplished and ready to advance to more difficult math concepts.
- Identify factors and common factors, as well as the greatest common factor
- Identify multiples and common multiples, as well as the least common multiple
- Reduce fractions
- Identify properties of circle (e.g. radius, diameter, chords, central angles)
- Find and using ratio in similar plane figures
- Understand reflections, rotations, and translations
- Determine and use line symmetry and rotational symmetry
- Calculate the volume of a geometric solid.
- Measure and identify capacity.
- Convert measures within the same measurement system
- Use a scale to find a distance on a map or length on a scale drawing
8½ x 11 inches. paperback. 80 pages. full color.
There are no reviews yet.