In this book, children progress to two-digit addition while learning the commutative property of addition- an important foundation for future math success. Problems incorporate both horizontal and vertical form addition, which prepares children for practice with three and four-digit addition. Upon completion, your child will be ready for advanced arithmetic!
Topics Covered in this Book:
- Horizontal addition review
- Vertical form addition
- Two-digit plus two-digit addition to 198
- Early three- & four-digit addition
- Addition of three two-digit numbers
- Commutative property of addition
- Patterns & sequencing
8 ½ x 11 inches. paperback. 96 pages. full color.