In Grade 1 Geometry & Measurement, your child will learn the basics of numbers, shapes, measurement, money, and time. Your child will gain confidence by practicing problems with two- and three- dimensional shapes, counting coins, and telling time to the hour and half-hour.
- Count and skip-count to 100
- Compare and order numbers -Identify, recognize, name, sort and compare basic two- and three-dimensional shapes
- Use non-standard units to measure and compare concrete shapes
- Coins (penny, nickel, dime, quarter)
- Telling time (to the hour and a half hour)
8 ½ x 11 inches. paperback. 96 pages. full color.