Young readers will begin sounding out words and reading simple sentences in this Level One I Can Read addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will learn why it is important to take care of themselves and how going to the doctor isn’t that scary.
Berenstain Bears Thank God for Good Health—part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books—is perfect for:
- Early readers ages 4-8
- Teaching new readers how to sound out words and use context clues
- Sparking conversations about the importance of good health and how to take care of your body
The Berenstain Bears Thank God for Good Health is an addition to the Living Lights™ series, which:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain in this Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.