Spelling Workbooks are designed to help students improve their ability to read and write by strengthening spelling skills. By learning key spelling techniques, young readers will benefit inside and outside the classroom. Each of the lessons in these fun, colorful books provide:
- Activities to teach readers to relate to sounds to spelling patterns
- Exercises to help children link spelling to meaning
- Unit reviews to test and reinforce what children have learned
- Short passages to proofread for misspelled words
- Rules for capitalization and punctuation
- Introduction to dictionary use
Harcourt Family Learning Workbooks are a comprehensive line of workbook developed through a partnership with Harcourt, a leading educational publisher. Based on national teaching standards, these workbooks provide complete practice in math, reading, and other key subject areas.